C6 Mouthpieces for C trumpet
Prana Resonance & Classic Resonance (standard-weight & lightweight)
Rim Size Comparison: Conventional 3C, 5C, 7C, Schilke 15, and other similar rim sizes
The C6 rim size is the perfect choice for players who prefer a conventional 3C, 5C, or 7C kind of size. Other non-Monette mouthpieces that are comparable to the C6 rim size include the 11B4 and Bobby Shew 'Jazz.'
All of these C6 mouthpieces have the same C6 rim contour.
*Cups for each rim are listed from shallow to deep
- C6LD S1 - semi-shallow 'deeper lead' cup
- C6 S1 - standard-depth cup
- original C6 - no longer recommended, special order only
- C6D S1 - deep cup
- C6 FL - deep V 'Flumpet' cup
Classic & Prana Internal Configurations
- Prana mouthpieces allow for the most resonant sound, most effortless playing, and most consistent pitch and timbre
- Classic mouthpieces can feel more forgiving for players who tend to play with a tighter physical approach, or who are accustomed to a non-Monette mouthpiece
- C trumpet mouthpieces are usually made in the standard-weight Resonance body.
- If you prefer the lighter-weight Resonance LT body for a brighter sound and/or lighter feel, just add a note to your order during checkout.
Plating & Finish:
Classic mouthpieces have a shiny, buffed 24k gold finish
Prana mouthpieces have a brushed 24k gold finish